Friday, 19 April 2013

Bourjois Queen Attitude Kohl Kajal


Hello There!

Today I'm talking about one of the scariest looking eyeliners that you've ever seen!!
Bourjois Queen Kajal Eyeliner


Bourjois Queen Attitude Kohl Kajal

Prepare yourself...


Bourjois Queen Attitude Kohl Kajal

Ok, so it's not thaaaaat bad.. But imagine if it got shoved in your eye.. It'd hurt. Bad

It used to be pointier, but I've used it quite a lot so it's now less pointy and dangerous...

Bourjois Queen Attitude Kohl Kajal

This was a February addition to my make-up collection, and I've been using it since. I'm a big fan of khol eyeliners because I prefer a smudgy (is that a word?) look, but haven't tried many kajal eyeliners. 

So I decided to give it a go. It's supposed to be an eyeliner that will stay on your waterline all day. And it does surprisingly. It does fade, but it's still there! 

I've had an on-off relationship with putting eyeliner on my waterline because:
a) it hurts my eye (I tend to poke...)
b) it doesn't last long

So this definitely conquers the second one, maybe not the first...

It applies really easily (like a kohl), but makes a defined line (like normal eyeliners).
But the best feature is the kajal bit. Where you can smudge it into your eyeshadow so that it looks like you've used powder as a liner (without black powder ruining foundation), which is the look that I prefer, YAY!

I'd recommend this kajal to people who are fans of eyeliner in their waterlines. It lasts way longer than any other eyeliner I've used in my waterline. So, it applies like a waterproof eyeliner, but the best bit is that it removes just like a normal eyeliner with an oil-based make-up remover.

It is now a regular eyeliner for me and has replaced  Dolce & Gabbana Colour Intense Eyeliner (review here) as my everyday eyeliner. 

Have you tried Kajal eyeliners?
Let me know what you think of them in a comment!

Ciao for now, G x

11 comments:

Greta* said...

great post, that looks really interesting product, i guess the package makes to look that way;}x



http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

Seepz said...

Well.. Yes, tried the Kajal eyeliners and they are easier and quicker to apply but tend to run and dont stay for long! I used to have a similar one!

Nice blog!

Would you like to follow each other? Please do check out my blog and let me know.

xx
That Sassy Girl
Follow That Sassy Girl on Bloglovin

Xlovehappyx said...

i haven't tried a kajal eyeliner like this one
but it looks nice

Natalia said...

I need to try that, might pick it up next time I'm shopping :) x

Michelle Verpuggi said...

Lovely blog shall we follow let me know XSE

Granny Gee said...

Wow, it does look scary! Great post, I've never seen an eyeliner like that one before!

grannygee.blogspot.com

x

Maybe Its Megan Leigh said...

I've often looked at this is drugstores and wondered what the difference was between this and a normal eye liner, now I know :). If it really stays in the water line then I'm sold!

Megan xx
maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk

Maybe Its Megan Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Airish said...

You have such a cute site! I love how feminine and pink it is. It's really nice to visit your blog! ♥ And oh, that eyeliner looks very unusual! But I'm pretty sure it's a good one. Following you here and on Bloglovin! Anyway, you might want to join my giveaway and win a 3 disc necklace! http://gorgeousglance.blogspot.com/2013/04/3-disc-necklace-by-gorjana.html :)

Airish ♥
http://gorgeousglance.blogspot.com/

curls and bags said...

It looks amazing!! Nice blog :)! Following now, hope you have a look at mine too :)
http://www.curlsandbags.com

Robyn Joy said...

Hehe, yes I would hate for that to poke my eye!!! Great post:)

Robyn ~ The Chic Image xox
http://thechicimage.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...