Monday, 1 April 2013

Introducing: Motivational Mantra of the Month

Hello there!
New month, new challenges, new opportunities. 
It's the 1st day of a brand new month, and with it comes a new feature to my blog:
'Motivational Mantra of the Month' 

I want to help inspire you to try new things, life life to the full and be the best version of you so each new month I'll share with you a motivational mantra that I try and live my life by. 

This month the motivational mantra is:


It is also featured in my sidebar, so you'll be reminded of it every time you read my blog. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


This is my favourite saying and I find that it is the most important one for me to take notice of. I have a tendency to become very downhearted when things don't work out for me, so I focus on this saying to keep me going. And it reassures me that I just have to keep trying. 


I hope that this saying will inspire you today - You CAN do it!
(Hopefully inspire you to follow my blog)

Ciao for now, G x 

1 comment:

kalpana gurung said...

great post sweetie !! waiting for more post :) ! would you like to follow each other? let me know ! xoxo

love
http://chasingpiratesx.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...