Friday, 3 May 2013

A Chat And A Giggle

Hello There!
I'm taking today's post just to share some thoughts I've been having and just to randomly chat... Enjoy :)

Cockhedge Shopping Centre

Ok, so the first thing I wanted to share is this picture. I pass this shopping centre almost every day and it never fails to make me smile :)  

But it does make me think - do they not think about their names? Like, I can't think of anyone who would say 'yeah that sounds like a great name for a shopping centre, nobody will make fun of that...' Or is it meant to be a joke, do they think - we'll make people happy because they'll laugh at the sign. If that is the case it's a pretty good idea cos let's face it, I'm not going to forget the name of it any time soon!


In other news, I've been at my grandmother's a lot recently and she has the channel Comedy Central - something which I can't get on my regular Freeview TV. And I can watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S on it!!!! Yay! I didn't realise how much I've missed this programme from my life. It's sooooo funny. I've watched all the episodes at least a million times (FACT), and they're still not old. I still burst out laughing at all the jokes. I've especially missed Joey and Ross from my life. So much so I've decided I'm going to buy the boxset - something which I didn't have to do when they were on E4. I honestly don't understand how E4 thought it'd be a good idea to sell the rights to the show. Every person I know watched FRIENDS regularly on E4... :( 

Phew.Rant over. 
At least I'm getting a regular dose of it at the moment. Happy Grace.

What's been making you smile recently? Any funny place names near you?
Let me know in a comment - share the laughter!

Ciao for now, G x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...