Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Motivational Mantra of the Month 3 | May 2013

Hello There!

So, week 3 of mantras for May. We're coming to the middle of exam time, so as motivation until the end of the exams I'm sharing with you this quote:


There are two different quotes here, but both of them say the same thing. Things may be difficult now, but if you keep at it then they can only get easier. 

There's not much else that I can say really, but I find this a comfort when I find what I'm doing challenging  - I even used it when I was teaching myself HTML which has been very challenging at times.

I hope this helps to spur you on with whatever you find challenging at the moment, being at work or exams or even if you're learning a new skill :)

Ciao for now, G x

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love this! :)

Kelly xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...