Monday, 1 July 2013

Mini Primark Haul | Bargain Hunting

Hello There!

I went to the dentist today and it just happened to be round the corner from a shopping centre. Oops. So I may have accidentally nipped into a few shops and made a few teeny-weeny purchases while I was waiting for my lift. And that's no joke, they were only teeny-weeny. And because most of what a got was a Bargain, I thought that I would share with you the new additions. 

Mini Primark Haul | Bargain Hunting
So, the first things I'll talk about are the shoes and the belts. I literally couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that these shoes were only £3 each. So I got both designs. There was a third which was browns but they didn't look so great. The black and white ones are great because they'll go with anything, and the rose gold ones are just gorgeous! The belts I just picked up because I haven't got a skinny brown belt in my wardrobe and for £2 for 2 they just flew into my basket. 

Mini Primark Haul | Bargain HuntingMini Primark Haul | Bargain Hunting

I also bought both a purse and a make-up bag. I'd seen a blog post about a similar make-up bag a couple of weeks ago and so I had my eye out when I went to primark. It's a Ted Baker dupe, well I think so, but I just liked the design in general. I have to admit that I don't really use make-up bags and they tend to get random uses, but you know, I liked it... 
I also bought this purse. I've used the same purse (seen here) for about 3 years now and I saw this and just thought 'what the hell' 'why not' 'live a little' 'get a new purse'. So that's what I did... 

Mini Primark Haul | Bargain Hunting

The final thing I want to talk about is this really quirky sunglasses case. I just thought that it was a really fun thing for my handbag. I've been using an old make-up bag to store my sunglasses in my bag but I thought this was so cute I just had to have it :)

Have you been bargain hunting lately? Let me know in a comment!
Ciao for now, G x

4 comments:

Laura Verzeletti said...

Lovely items!

New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/07/like-player.html

Athena Santana said...

Super cute shoes and I love the makeup bag!!

-Athenaxo
modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

Mitzee Mandocdoc said...

Those flats look amazing!
I nominated you for the Second Liebster Award.
Check it out in my site, http://factshionista.blogspot.com/2013/07/second-liebster-award.html :) xx

-Mitzee

factshionista.blogspot.com

Nessie Hill said...

Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...