Sunday, 7 July 2013

Top Summer Products | #1 | Lip Tints

Hello There!

I've decided to start a small series of posts listing my top summer products. These vary from cosmetics to skincare to haircare. Things that are really handy to use in the summer months to make life easier, or to finish a summer look. Because, we just can't be as bothered in the heat. 

So, first on the list is lip tints. I'm not really a lipstick girl. Or lip gloss girl. I have to have my balms. Nothing else works for me. Lipstick is too drying and I look all strange and flaky. Lip glosses are too thick and sticky and my hair just wipes them away. Lovely. So balms and tints are for me. And even then I'm pretty afraid of bright colours. Anyway, rant over. 

So I this is a very affordable option when it comes to lip tints/balms. They are the MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint & Balm. 
MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint & Balm.
MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint & Balm. MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint & Balm.

I think it's cute that these are all named after Beyonce songs. I have Broken Hearted and Irreplaceable. But I'll probably buy the rest at some point.. 

Anyway.. The gist of it is that I really really like these. They're moisturising, pigmented and sheer - everything you want in a lip product. Or, what I want anyway. But for £3, I'd recommend you trying them because if you like them you'll love them, and if not, you've not really lost anything. 

The only other thing I have to add about these Power Pouts is that they do have a minty taste/flavour. I'm not that fond of it, but it does fade away leaving you with beautiful lips :)

Hope this makes summer make-up less hassle this summer - these certainly have for me!

Have you got any amazing summer products? Let me know in a comment :)
Ciao for now, G x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...