Sunday, 31 March 2013

Happy Easter 2013

Hello there!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY

So because it's Easter Sunday, and the Easter Bunny has been doing his rounds, I'd thought I'd share a photo of my Easter bunnies have a cuddle and washing each other. 

Left: Petal    Right: Cookie      

I also thought I'd share some joy by showing this picture of an Easter card that my brother made a few years back that always makes me smile. 




This doesn't really explain the death and resurrection of Jesus

Are you having an Easter Egg Hunt?

Hope you have a fantabulous day and stuff you're faces full of yummy chocolate. 
(The diet starts on Monday, right?)

Ciao for now, G x


1 comment:

Mielle said...

You have very cute bunnies! :3

www.thisismielle.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...