Thursday, 16 May 2013

£5 Free Mobile Credit | Technological Thursday

Hello There!
Today I just wanted to sing the praises of GiffGaff the mobile network.
And if you want to get £5 free credit on Giffgaff and to order a SIM, just click the link below:

£5 Free Credit GiffGaff Mobile Network


As far as the network coverage goes, everything's great - Giffgaff runs off the O2 network. There's great signal (even in the hills in Wales), and the internet is a great speed. 

They are such a flexible network, it's amazing. There are a variety of different rolling contracts that will suit anyone and everyone:

£5 Free Credit GiffGaff Mobile Network

I'm a fan of the £5 hokey cokey goodybag - and it's just got even better! I've used it for the past year and it didn't have the internet included in it before. It's perfect for me because most people call me to talk to me so I get a minute back for every minute they call me - so I hardy ever run out!

And if you don't want a contract you can just add credit and it's still amazing value because they have the lowest rates for individual calls and texts. They also offer 20mb internet use for only 20p a day - way cheaper than the likes of Vodafone (£1 for 25mb).

There are also gigabags you can get - bags of data at low cost if you're an avid internet user, and for an extra £2.50 a month you can add on Blackberry services too, and there are micro sims available...

As long as you top-up once every three months you get free giffgaff-to-giffgaff calls and texts so it's great for families and friends to keep in touch - just spread the word.

I hope I've persuaded you to try GiffGaff - you won't regret it!

Ciao for now, G x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...