Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Motivational Mantra of the Month | May 2013

Hello there!

A new month - a new mantra.
I've decided to do a mantra every Wednesday for May and June, especially for those taking exams in the coming months. But they'll also be useful as an everyday approach to life. 
(Which is how I use them at the moment)



And this really is true. Even if you have an amazing talent, if you don't put the work in , you won't get the results that you deserve. This was my art teacher's motto. She'd read it in a fortune cookie and made a poster for the wall. Every time I was a little down about my work, comparing it to other peoples, she'd point to the sign. After a while, I had to ask her - which am I, hard-working or talented? She said: "You're a bit of both Grace, you'll be fine".  A* GCSE later, I decided that she must've been right. 

That faith from my teacher really kept me calm in the exam - so good luck to those who are doing exams this month - you'll do fine don't worry.
I have faith in you!

And to everyone else - I hope this motivates you, if you put the work in now, you'll have less to do later (I know it's easier said than done...). It'll be over before you know it!

Ciao for now, G x

3 comments:

Jeeshan Umar said...

very motivating post!

xx Jeeshan
www.beautydosage.com

Kelouise said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Sure would love to follow each other via GFC & Bloglovin! :)

Kelouise xo

http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

Olwyn May said...

This is so weird, I just posted about the exact same thing. Whoa, well done on the A*. Just found your blog...I'm your newest follower! :') x Olwyn

http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...