Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Motivational Mantra of the Month 5 | May 2013

Hello There!

Today's quote is about accepting that what will be will be, and there's no point worrying about something that you can't change.


These kind of quotes are significant for me because I can't let things go... When I felt that an exam didn't go well for me, I'd be plagued for days about it getting wave after wave of 'I feel so bad about that exam, I don't want to exist, it was awful, I've ruined my life forever...'
Except it never did ruin my life, and the majority of the time it really wasn't that bad. 

So the quote is basically saying that if you spend all your time worrying about how yesterday went badly, then you waste the time that you could be using to make the most of today. 
So if you've been worrying about something - make the decision to let it go, and concentrate on today...

Ciao for now, G x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...