Thursday, 13 June 2013

Collection 2000 | Lasting Perfection Concealer

Hello There!

Ok, so everyone and their mother's and their cats know about the Collection (2000) Lasting Perfection Concealer. I've seen this about a lot on youtube, and that was what made me purchase it in the first place. And so I know that everyone's probably sick of hearing about it.
If anything, it's just another great review to add to the others.


As you can see what's amazing about this is it's ability to get rid of redness. This picture speaks for itself really. It's easily blendable, something which I look for in make-up - and also versatile (for blemishes/reducing redness). So that means that it works well with contour powders and foundation. 

This is one of the few products that I swatched in the shop. Usually I just buy the lighest colour of everything and because I'm so pale it'll be the right colour or even slightly too dark. 
But for some reason, I decided to swatch it, and I wasn't the palest shade - *Shocker* SO just a word to the wise, swatch before you buy just in case (or just know that its darker than other products usually are).


Obviously it's Collection so it's super-affordable - absolutely bargainous at £4.19.
It's nice and compact and a tube - definitely a plus for me with concealer - you don't have to faff with putting your fingers/brush in a pot. 


It has a doe-foot applicator that you can use to place dots under your eyes for the baggies, and anywhere else for blemishes. It also has insane coverage - there are no signs of what's underneath when you've got this on. 

Have you been feeling the love for this product?  I swear everyone has this in their make-up kit!

Ciao for now, G x

2 comments:

Granny Gee said...

Great post! I have the Boots 17 version of this and its really good too! I'll have to try this one out next! :)

grannygee.blogspot.com

x

Louise Loves said...

This is one of my favourite cheap products! I'm also really pale (as in I look a little ghost like!) and the light shade is perfect for me. I can wear this on its own with a little powder (also collection 2000 - ivory_ on days I'm too lazy to do full foundation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...