Thursday, 6 June 2013

Motivational Mantra of the Month 1 | June 2013

Hello There!
Motivational Mantra time :)
Sorry its late this week, but its better late than never, eh?


I think this speaks for itself really. I'm a serial worrier, from the trivial to the serious. I can worry about anything, even things that could never happen. I like to keep this quote on my mirror to give myself a bit of perspective. It was only once I'd done my GCSE's that I could really understand that my worries weren't that important and to take life less seriously. I think its great to quickly do for a reality check. Most of my worries I can't remember and i find it helps me to let the stupid things go. 

Let me know if you like these motivational mantras, I hope that they're useful.

Ciao for now, G x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...