Tuesday, 11 June 2013

FOTD - Out for Lunch

Hello There!

I feel like I've been neglecting you lately and only really posting the Motivational Mantras. So I decided to quickly snap and upload my 'Face Of The Day' when I was going out for lunch. 

Here it is:


 It's a pretty standard look for me, brown smokey eye and natural face and lips. I'm not really a lipstick girl and I'm fond of neutral tones, as you can see.

I've been hauling a lot lately but I haven't posted that many product reviews... This is purely because I only want to recommend products that I've really tried - used regularly and actually seen results. It would be so easy for me to post everyday about a product I've bought, but what's the point in that? - I'd have nothing to say. But I've been working through them and have found some truly amazing (and truly awful) products that I'll be telling you all about soon!

Ciao for now, G x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...