Wednesday, 12 June 2013

MaxFactor Mini Nail Polishes

Hello There!

So, I've been in a bit of a nail polish frenzy recently and have been trying out all different brands. Today's post is about the MaxFactor mini nail polishes.

MaxFactor Mini Nail Polishes

25 Bright Orange
42. Moon Dust
13. Deep Mauve
29. Mellow Yellow
23. Hot Pink

The cherry colour and the pink I've had for a while (they've even got a different name) but I think that the colours are still available in the shops
They're currently on offer at Superdrug for £2.99

My favourites are the orange and the pink. I literally wore the orange one so much that I had naturally orange nails. I had to give it a break to let my nails get back to normal (I did wear them for like 4 months straight). They're great quality but like most nail polishes take two coats. Except from the moon dust colour - that does take some time to build up so I generally use it as a top coat over a light colour. 

I really like these mini nail polishes. They're great for me to just throw in my bag if I'm looking to travel with a bright/statement colour with me. A nice little handag purchase.

Have you discovered any new nail polish brands recently? Let me know in a comment!

Ciao for now, G x

1 comment:

Kelly Stunna Jr said...

aw!!!i love them1
already have the dazzling blue and the purple haze !!they are so UNIQUE!
kinda expeensive (mini polish) but they are super
kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...