Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Rimmel London Colour Rush Quad | 002 Smokey Brun

Hello There!

Today I'm talking about a little find from nowhere but Poundland! Yay! I love Poundland you can get some really great things from there :)

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you what a nifty little product this is...
It's the Rimmel London Colour Rush Quad in 002 Smokey Brun 

Rimmel London Colour Rush QuadRimmel London Colour Rush QuadRimmel London Colour Rush Quad

I really like little palettes (if you can call them that) like this. They're really handy to just chuck in your handbag for eyeshadow emergencies (they do happen!). And then it's really easy to just top up whatever make-up you're wearing because you can never go wrong with a bit of brown... 

They're pigmented shades with a kind of satiny finish - they're not too glittery so you can wear them everyday, but they're also great to dress up with :)

I styled the quad with the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe as a base and then used the colours on my lid getting darker as I got to the outer corner. The lightest colour is a really great highlight as well!

I would probably wear this look with liquid eyeliner for a bold look or use a push liner brush with the darkest shade to thicken the lash-line, but this shows you the gist. 
Here's the look I make with the quad:

Rimmel London Colour Rush Quad
Rimmel London Colour Rush Quad
Rimmel London Colour Rush Quad

And for literally only a pound there are zero complaints from me. This is a really practical little quad - great for travelling because it's a versatile - (you could do a natural eye or a smokey eye with it), the colours are pigmented and it's tres compact... I'll be looking out for more of the Rimmel London Colour Rush Quads next time I'm out. They're a welcome  addition to my handbag make-up!

Have you found any Pound shop bargains lately? Let me know in a comment!
Ciao for now, G x

1 comment:

Airish said...

Such a gorgeous ombre colours! :)

Airish ♥
http://gorgeousglance.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...