Sunday, 30 June 2013

June Favourites | 2013 |

Hello There!

Wow! How have we got to the June favourites already???
I know I've been a bit MIA recently, but I've been travelling a bit and it was my birthday, and life in general just kind of got in the way. But I'm back now with a whole host of new posts to share with you. Anyway, back to the favourites!!!


So, as you can see I've been enjoying a range of different products this month, and nobody is more surprised than me that there's a lip product included! So, I guess I'll start with that. 

MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint & Balm:  So, if you've read a couple of my posts you'll notice that I'm really not a lip product girl. And so when I bought this a few months ago I tried it, saw that it was actually quite bright and have been frightened of it ever since. But then one day this month, just randomly I decided to put it on. And even though it is bright, I realised that the formula is perfect for me. I'll be reviewing in further detail soon!

Calvin Klein Brushes 1 & 2: So I was looking for some more eye brushes, in particular blending/shading brushes because I  only have tapered flat brushes which aren't ideal for crease colour. So I found these. And boy am I glad. I bought one of '2' to start off with, and found it amazing. It isn't the traditional blending brush shape so I was a bit disappointed when I got it. But the shape and size make nothing of its ability to shade and blend. So I bought another '2' and a '1' which is just a flat brush for packing on the colour. Very happy with these :)

Sleek Storm Palette: This is something that I bought in March and kind of started to regret buying. I was going through a phase of neutral colours on my eyes, and wished that I'd bought the neutral palette. And then last week it was my birthday, and I just felt like I wanted to do something different to mark the occasion. So I used the two purple/pink colours at the bottom of the palette. There was born my new favourite look. Purple makes green eyes stand out and my eyes have never looked brighter than when I've got these colours on!


L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara:  I'm not very loyal when it comes to mascaras, but they are something that I become very passionate about very quickly. Kind of like one-month-stands :) So this is the mascara that I've been loving this month. It was actually the first product that I bought based on youtube recommendations. Ahhh memories... 

Boss Orange Woman (Fragrance) : I was gifted this perfume for my birthday and I have really been enjoying it of late. It's a subtle scent, not too overpowering, but it does last all day. I'd recommend going for a sniff in Boots!

Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo - Permanent Taupe: I've really been enjoying these cream eyeshadows this month, especially this shade in particular. They're really creamy (obviously) and pigmented and are just the perfect bases for eyeshadows. I've even abandoned my eyeshadow primer because these are so much better. They don't last for 24 hours ( I use the Urban Decay Cream Shadows when I want that) but they do last a full day, so nothing to be sniffed at. I have quite a few of the colours but I've actually been enjoying this one the most even though it's quite dark, it's great for packing lighter colours onto and smoking out. Perfect for neutral eyes. 

What have you been loving for the past month? Let me know in a comment!

Ciao for now, G x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...