Saturday, 15 June 2013

Swatching It Up

Hello There!

I thought I'd just drop by and share a thought I've been having. Since I started my serious make-up quest in January I've been getting used to swatching make-up, something which I didn't have the patience for in the past. But I'm not sure what's happened to me over this past month. I'm just going to have to say it - I'm Grace and I'm a swatch-a-holic.



This kind of thing it regular for me. I know this doesn't seem thaaaaat bad, but it's everyday.   I always manage to do it, sometimes without noticing! And then I get the awkward conversations - 'Oh that's a big bruise'... 'Actually it's eyeshadow'. And then I get the kind of disgusted look - either I don't know where eyeshadow goes, or I don't wash enough.... 

But I enjoy it. I love spending time at the make-up counters leisurely finding the perfect shade of lipstick that I want, or the right kohl eyeliner. I guess that's the burden I have to bear now that I'm a make-up fanatic. 

Are you hands swimming with swatches? Do you suffer as I do?
Let me know in a comment - share the burden!

Ciao for now, G x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...