Wednesday, 5 June 2013

NOTW - Sally Hansen French Manicure Kit

Hello There!

I thought I'd share with you my latest nail adventure. I decided to go for a classic frenchy this week and was excited to try the Sally Hansen french manicure kit. You get three things in this kit - base coat, white tip pen and neutral top coat. 


The base coat dries quickly with a nice shine, so if you're not partial to adding extra coats (making the paint more likely to chip) then it's good enough quality to leave on its own. 
The only thing I can complain about with this kit is the white tip pen - something I don't think I'll be using often. The nail varnish just doesn't have the same thickness and it takes several coats to get a concentrated colour. But I will admit that the 'pen-like' quality of the pen makes the french line so so so much easier than with a brush. 


Overall I think this is a good kit. I knew that it was a safe bet because you can never go wrong with a bit of Sally Hansen when it comes to nail polish! I'm not a fan of the white tip pen but even just for the top coat and neutral colour I'm getting value for money, so I'm happy all round.  I also topped this look with Seche Vite top coat - I'll be reviewing soon :)

What have you been doing in the gorgeous summer weather? Let me know in a comment!

Ciao for now, G x

1 comment:

Jeeshan Umar said...

that looks lovely!!! i love french manicures

xx Jeeshan
www.beautydosage.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...