Friday, 7 June 2013

Fekkai Advanced Shampoo and Conditioner

Hello There!

I've recently discovered the Fekkai range and decided to give the shampoo and conditioner a try. They're full of olive oil and my hair has been in desperate need of nourishment. 


So, first impressions - the smell. Nothing special really. In fact if I'm honest they're kind of lacking. I much prefer a fruity fresh strong smelling shampoo and conditioner and these aren't like that at all. (They're not bad smelling just not that smells-so-good-I-could-eat-it smell). But I was focusing on the benefits to my hair rather than the smell. At first no change. I was kind of regretting buying them because there was nothing that special about them...oops

Fekkai Advanced Shampoo and ConditionerFekkai Advanced Shampoo and Conditioner
However. 

One month later, having persevered and deciding to use them up regardless. I was astonished when I washed my hair yesterday. It was like I'd completely changed hair. I had these luscious locks once more. My hair had become lifeless and kind of floppy even though I have it cut regularly and look after it. But it has a new lease of life. I have these bouncing ringlets that are soft and light and VOLUMINOUS.  I have no idea how it works, but this shampoo and conditioner definitely works for me and I would recommend it to anyone, who wants their hair to look brand new (if you get what I mean..?). 

The only thing I think I have to mention is that they're quite pricey. But if you're looking for super-gorgeous hair then I think the Fekkai range is a great place to look. I've bought 2 more of their products which I'm also loving - you just have to persevere and let them work their magic. 

Have you discovered any magical products recently? Let me know in a comment!

Ciao for now, G x

1 comment:

vgolove said...

Great review!

Have a great weekend!
vgolove1.blogspot.ru

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...