Sunday, 21 April 2013

Liebster Award

Hello There!

Today's post is about the Liebster Blog Award. I was nominated for this a while back, but it's a pretty hefty post as you will see! I really like it though because it gives me the chance to tell you more about myself and I can big-up some really great blogs!

Rules if you are nominated for the Liebster Blog Award:
1. Tell 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer 11 questions asked by the nominating blogger (the one who nominated you)
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Ask 11 questions to the bloggers you nominated.
5. Inform the bloggers you chose.




So, 11 Facts About Me:

1) I fall over. A lot.

2) I went to a boarding school full-time from the age of 12 (best time of my life) 

3) I've broken my nose twice - once when I was blindfolded in a PE lesson aged 4 (strange I know) and I was guided into a tree. Second time, I jumped out at my friend and she hit me in the face with a badminton racquet. My bad.

4) I am a shopaholic, to insane levels. And because I lived away I have two of everything (pretty much). I started to get claustrophobic in my bedroom, so I had a massive clear-out, but my room's still not big enough :)  

5) I obsess over TV programmes (especially sitcoms) and when I get into one, I'll watch all the episodes in one go, doing sequential all-nighters.

6) I have the 5 best friends in the world..  We grew up together in the boarding house, so technically we're  family. 

7) I broke my toe with an inflatable gym ball... Still not sure how that happened?

7) For some reason, as a child I had an obsession with beards. I drew them on all of my dolls. 

8) I was in the newspaper when I was 6 because I read 12 books in 12 hours at the local library. (I really liked Jacqueline Wilson)

9) I've been a bridesmaid twice. The first time I cried because I couldn't go in the car with the bride to the reception. I stopped crying when they gave me bubbles.

10) I had 12 stitches on my forehead because I fell forward onto a concrete step. Also when I was 4. I still have the stitches in a jar....


11 Questions Answered:
1. What is your favourite nail polish colour?
Navy, I love navy.

2. What is the last make-up item you purchased?
Sleek I divine palette.

3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Somewhere really hot in summer and snowy in winter.
Not sure where exactly, probably in the USA...?

4. Why did you start blogging?
I've been trying different beauty products for-ever and nobody at my house is interested when I find products that I really love. So I started my blog to ease my frustrations :)

5. What is your favourite film and favourite song?
Favourite song:- All Star by Smash Mouth... Go listen to it, it's in Shrek
Favourite Film:- Bridget Jones' Diary - Classic

6. Favourite makeup brand?
Dolce & Gabbana

7. If you could spend $300 at any store, which would you choose?
Probably Primark - I'd have to get a van to get it all home. 

8. Item of clothing that you last purchased?
A sleeveless, black peplum top.

9. Top 3 favourite Spring colors?
Mint, Nude, Baby Pink

10. Favourite Animal?
Bunny Rabbit

11. If you had one wish, what would it be for?
Probably 3 more wishes

My Nominated Bloggers:
MaybeItsMeganLeigh
GrannyGee
TheDeenaDiaries
ElleBlogsBeauty
LittleRenault
MadeYouStare
AntoniaApril
LittleBeautyLashes

My Questions For You:
1) What beauty thing are you rubbish at?
2) If time travel existed would you go back in time to see your ancestors or forward to see your great-grandchildren?
3) Bronzer or blusher?
4) If you could have a magic power what would it be?
5) Favourite sitcom/comedy?
6) Would you rather have perfect hair or perfect skin?
7) How did you learn to do make-up
8) Do you  have any phobias?
9) Make-Up product you couldn't live without?
10) What do you love most about blogging?
11) Favourite beauty tool?

Just want to say a hearty thanks to Athena at http://modestlysophisticated.blogspot.co.uk for nominating me for this award... It's nice to be appreciated :)

Ciao for now, G x

3 comments:

Deena said...

Thank you so much for nominating me! I just got nominated a couple times a few weeks ago so I won't be formally doing one but thank you :) I appreciate being mentioned and looking forward to getting to know you! Again, I've followed you on GFC and bloglovin' so send me a link to your button and I'll put it up on my page :) Thanks for putting up mine!
xx,
Deena
http://dimamura.blogspot.com

Airish said...

Wow congratulations for being nominated! Have a wonderful day! :)

Airish ♥
http://gorgeousglance.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

In love with your blog layout!
Reading what you wrote about yourself has made me want to follow you. :) You've gotten hurt...quite a bit. Lol. I'm going to need you to be a little more cautious so I can read more of your blog posts, thanks. :P
Anyway, thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...