Friday, 5 April 2013

What Can You Buy On Ebay? Ebay Spree... Part 2: Bracelets and Necklaces

Hello There!

So today my post is a sequel to my previous post - What Can You Buy on Ebay?
This time I'm focusing on Bracelets and Necklaces. 


I think that a shamballa bracelet is a must-have piece for a jewellery collection. I know they've gained notoriety through The Only Way Is Essex, and so can be given a bad name sometimes. But they look really classy in certain colours and if worn with the right outfits (the black one goes with everything) so definitely worth buying!
Available here in Black and here in White

Left:  This is one of my favourite ever jewellery pieces that I've bought. So much so that I'm buying like 6 more to make them a set of bangles. It bought it in gold - but it's a rose gold colour (bonus!), but in an elegant shade without a coppery-ish look. YAY! And the diamantes  are surprisingly sparkly for the price - usually with lower-price jewellery, the diamantes are dull, but not so with this bangle. Really lovely piece. Available from here.

Right: I bought this camera necklace recently. I have a thing for necklaces that represent something from my life. I was particularly interested in getting a camera necklace because photography has been such a big part of my life. Although i received an impeccable service from this seller, I couldn't help being slightly disappointed with this product, not because of low quality or anything, just that the pendant is WAY smaller than I'd anticipated. However, I've grown to love it, and have figured how to work it with my wardrobe - so it's still a win. Available from here (though this is in gold). 

Left:  Staying with my theme of purchasing necklaces that represent my life, I happen to wear glasses similar to the pendant on this necklace. Available from here.
Right: I love this necklace. I like having signature gold pieces in my collection because they match so well with my wardrobe. Available from here.

Left:  When I got this bracelet in the post. I bought it in silver, and I was so impressed by how much more expensive it looks in real life. I can't wait to wear it Available from here.
Right: I love this rose gold bracelet. It's become a daily piece of jewellery for me. Available from here.


So while I was updating my jewellery collection, I realised that my old watches weren't quite up to scratch of the new collection. So I decided to see if there was a watch available online. And once again, ebay didn't disappoint. I tried to buy a fairly generic-y watch so that it would work with loads of outfits. The only downside to this piece is that it is 2 links too big on my wrist. I do have fairly small wrists, but at least it's more than less, and it's pretty easy to alter. So it's a thumbs-up from me. Available from here.

I hope this post has awakened you to more of the possibilities of ebay (it sells everything!)
Remember to read this post here, if you're new to ebay. 

Have you bought any jewellery on ebay?
(Please tell me in a comment)

Ciao for now, G x

29 comments:

embui_fashion said...

nice accessories :)

Im following you now, would u like to check out my blog and follow if u like, u can like my FB page as well :)

http://embui-fashion.blogpost.com

Rasz said...

fantastic bracelets <3 great blog- I would love to - following you on GFC and Bloglovin hope you do the same <3

Neverfull closet said...

Hi :) Thank you for your comment, it made me happy :)
I followed you, so I hope you will follow me back.
You have really cute and nice blog. I like it!
www.neverfullcloset.blogspot.cz
XOXO

Thania said...

Amazing blog!! Thank you so much for your comment!! I'm your newest follower!!

xoxo
Thania

thaniashandmadejewelry.blogspot.gr

martina caruso said...

HELLO DEAR ... !
Thanks so much for stopping by and commented on my blog!
YES, of course I want to follow each other ... I start, in fact I've just become your follower ..... I hope spare parts
WAITING FOR YOU
KISSES AND HAVE A NICE DAY!

MY BLOG> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/

FACEBOOK> http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsMyStyleByMartinaBlog?ref=h

jeeshan umar said...

im in love with the necklaces you got :) love your style girl! new follower here. check out my blog www.beautydosage.com and follow back through GFC and blog lovin' :) would mean alot!

wizaz21 said...

It would be great if we can follow each other.
I follow you now ;) nice blog and accessories.

Eliza Pellicone said...

love this post :)
like your blog,would You like to follow each other ? just let me know dear :)
XO MP

Mirna M. said...

thanks for your comment - I would love to follow each other ;))


http://www.streetlifewithstyle.blogspot.com/

[DamaVerde] said...

Hi dear! Lovely blog! ♥
Thanks for visiting my blog; I'm following you! :-*

http://gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk/

Beatrice Anne said...

i love the necklaces!

thanks for the comment in my blog.
i'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin, I hope you follow me back :)
http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

Mitzee Mandocdoc said...

Love the bow and arrow bracelet!
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I would definitely love to follow you. Following now, your turn :) xx

-Mitzee

factshionista.blogspot.com

Milex said...

absolutely gorgeous

Francy Stef said...

Gorgeous jewels!!!!
Thanks for the comment!! Tell us when you follow us and we'll follow you back!!!
Kisses
Francy&Stef
Chic With The Least
Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

Elfena said...

Lovely jewellery! I like your blog, what about following each other?

Yara Mel said...

sure dear :D follow me. I'm on you now :D

Kate said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Yes, I want to follow each other so I'm your new follower. Now it's your turn.
http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

Who is Thinkerbelle? said...

nice choices..:) though i don't buy in online shops, cause i have a very bad experience..anyway,hope it goes well with you! :)

thanks for checking out my blog! follow back if you like! :)

thinkerbellethoughts.blogspot.com

Pretty Mess said...

Following you back via gfc and bloglovin <3

Alice said...

Hey, I tagged you to do the 'beauty don'ts that I do tag' ! If you do the tag, feel free to comment on my post with a link to your post :)xx

http://confessionsofablogwriter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/beauty-donts-that-i-do-tag.html

MelaniƩ said...

Yes i would love to follow each other.
I follow you now via GFC and Bloglovin.
Please follow back :)

charmeuse said...

beautiful stuff ;)

www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

vgolove said...

Great post! Beautiful!

Thank you for your comments on my blog!

I follow you in GFC and Bloglovin, hope you follow back.

Good weekend,
http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

celia vallina said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. I'm following you on gfc and bloglovin. I hope you follow back. Kisses
Http://crazyheelsblog.blogspot.com

Kyra said...

You are just too cute! Merci for your lovely comment on my Blog! ♥ Sure I'd like to follow each other! I follow you now, hope we keep in touch!

Lots of Love, Kyra
www.kyras.de

Roxana Ifrim said...

Gorgeous items, I love shopping from Ebay, I do it most of the time ,3

Feel free to check-out my blog and if you like, follow me on GFC, I'll follow you back :)
http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

Renews way said...

Such a lovely jewellery! I really like it!

Would you like to follow each others?
Greetings from Poland!
Renews xxx

Ira Kharchenko said...

Amazing jewelry! I love it:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Linda said...

Yes you are right !!! the gold jewellery bracelet that is considered the counterpart of Gold Bangles is sold as a single piece and is very popular with the male section too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...