Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Sleek | Face Contour Kit | Contour Kit For Pale Skin

Hello There!

Today I'm reviewing the Sleek Contouring Kit in Light.

I've been faithful to the Collection 'Shimmer Shades' for contouring and highlighting over the past 4 months or so. But I've been finding it too dark of late - either there's more light now it's Spring and you can see my face better or I've reached a new level of paleness. 

Either way I was looking for an alternative contouring kit. And this was the lightest palette that I found, so I decided to give it a go. 


About the Palette:
1))    2-in-1 palette. Contouring and highlighter
2))   Compact and portable (Handbag Size)

The contouring powder looks quite dark, but it's a light powder so when you apply it you start thin layer of colour, which is great because you can then build it up until you get the contouring you want! 
The highlighting powder also has a shimmer to it giving a wide-awake, bright-eyed look -perfect for Spring and Summer.

Sleek | Face Contour Kit | Light

This kit is a new favourite of mine, so much so that I may even be purchasing the next darkness down when I've built up my glowing tan from the summer sun (which will be shining!) 

And at just £6-7 it's incredibly reasonable for the quality.

So, if you're on the hunt for a new contouring powder, I'd definitely recommend this!

Have you been really impressed by a make-up powder recently?
(blusher/bronzer/hightlighter/contourer/powder foundation?)

Let me know in a comment, I love trying new products!

Ciao for now, G x

1 comment:

Rachael Linton said...

I haven't tried this yet, I've been meaning to get it for ages.
Might pick it up next time I'm in Superdrug xx

Rachael - beautypea.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...